Wood Floor Installations
We provide a professional Supply & Installation service for Engineered, Parquet and Solid Hardwood floors using a variety of different installation methods to suit your specific requirements and budgets.
Choosing a new hardwood floor can be quite daunting due to the many different types available! Things to consider are plank widths, thickness, veneer thickness on engineered, finished or unfinished, species, grade of wood ( prime, select, character, Rustic etc)and so on.
Don’t worry though because we are more than happy to visit you, free of charge, to talk you through the various options available to yourselves!
No matter what type of installation you need we are skilled and professional in doing so.
We offer the following services:
- Bonding to concrete or chipboard subfloors
- Secret nailing to existing wooden floors or battens
- Lay floating floors
- Apply liquid primer/damp proof coatings
- Self levelling
- New skirting board fitment
- Door trimming
- Custom thresholds & frame work
- Beading or Scotia fitment
- Coir mat fitment